Chances are that your reader will go through the essay that is entire he just isn’t bored.
Once you have written the content of your essay, double check if the writing is in line with the basic rules of expository writing. There must be no opinions or biased facts in expository writing.
- Perhaps you have written a thesis statement that is clear?
- Is the message clear enough when it comes to readers?
- Can readers acquire complete knowledge on the subject by reading your essay?
- Have you covered most of the areas of your topic within the essay source hyperlink?
- Could be the essay according to the essay outline?
- Any kind of details that are irrelevant this content?
- Perform some transition words between paragraphs add up to the reader?